Fire TV Stick 4K, brilliant 4K streaming quality, TV and smart home controls, free and live TV Brand: Amazon
- Cinematic experience: watch in vibrant 4K Ultra HD with support for Dolby Vision, HDR and HDR10+.
- Home cinema audio with Dolby Atmos: feel scenes come to life with support for immersive Dolby Atmos audio on selected content with compatible home audio systems.
- Endless entertainment: stream hundreds of thousands of films and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Now, Disney+ and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Live and free TV: watch live TV, news and sport with subscriptions to BT Sport, Eurosport, Sky News and more. Stream for free with ITVX, Channel 4, PlutoTV, YouTube, Freevee and more.
- Alexa Voice Remote: search and launch content with your voice. Get to favourite apps quickly with preset buttons. Control power and volume with one remote.
- Control your compatible smart home: ask Alexa to check the weather, dim the lights, view supported live camera feeds, stream music and more.
- Simple and intuitive: quickly access your favourite apps, live TV and things you use most, all from the main menu.
- Easy to set up, compact enough to stay hidden: plug in behind your TV, turn on the TV and connect to the internet.
Size 99 x 30 x 14 mm (only housing) | 108 x 30 x 14 mm (including connector)
Weight 53.6 g
Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
Processor Quad-core 1.7 GHz
GPU IMG GE8300
Storage 8 GB
Wi-Fi Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.
Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0 + LE. Pair with compatible Bluetooth speakers, headphones, video game controllers and more.
Voice support Yes, with the Alexa Voice Remote (included) or free Fire TV app (available for download on Fire OS, Android and iOS).
IR device control with included Alexa Voice Remote
The included Alexa Voice Remote can control the Fire TV Stick 4K and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars and A/V receivers. Note: support varies by country, certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices.
Cloud storage Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon.
Ports HDMI output, micro-USB for power only.
Audio support Dolby Atmos, 7.1 surround sound, 2-channel stereo and HDMI audio pass- through up to 5.1. Dolby Atmos is currently supported only on selected Prime
Video titles. 4K support
To watch films and TV episodes in 4K Ultra HD, you need a compatible Ultra HD TV. All services may not be available in 4K/HDR. Certain services are subject to change at any time, may not be available in all areas, or in 4K/HDR, and may require separate subscriptions. Learn more about services.
Content formats supported
Video: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, H.265, H.264, VP9
Audio: AAC-LC, AC3, eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, Dolby Atmos (EC3_JOC)
Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP.
Output resolution supported 2160p, 1080p and 720p up to 60 fps.
System requirements High-definition television with available high-speed HDMI input, high-speed internet connection via Wi-Fi.
TV compatibility TV must support minimum HDCP requirements for protected content playback. Compatible with 1) 4K ultra high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 Hz and HDCP 2.2 or 2) high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 50/60 Hz. Learn more about compatibility here.